Happy Buddha Statues
The image of the Laughing Buddha is based on a wandering Chinese monk, Budai (Hotei, in Japanese) who lived centuries ago and is believed to be Maitreya, or the Buddha to come. The statue's plump figure and benign countenance suggest contentment, magnanimity and plenitude.
|Show per page|
|View as: Grid List||Sort by|
- Set of three Happy Buddha statues
- Depicts “See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil”
- Made of resin with gold finish
- Measures about 2.5 inches high
- Includes 8.5 x 2 x 1.5 inch standing base
- Happy Buddha statues (set of 5)
- Happy Buddha represents good luck and contentment
- Made of resin with multicolor hand painted finish
- Each statue measures approx. 2 x 2 inches
- Perfect size for shelves, tables, desks
Happy Buddha, or Laughing Buddha, is a legendary figure based on an ancient wandering monk. His likeness is symbolic of joy, mirth and contentment, and it is said that rubbing the head or belly of a Happy Buddha statue brings good luck and fortune.