This 108 beads japa mala is made of Rudraksha seeds – symbolic of enlightenment and wisdom.
- Japa mala with 108 Rudraksha seeds
- Rudraksha seeds represent spiritual purity and wisdom
- Additional Guru bead, + Knotted tassel
- Rudraksha seed size is 8-9 mm approx.
- Measures about 34 inches long
- Natural organic imperfections in beads apparent
- Made by artists in Nepal
Move through the beads one at a time, repeating a breath or mantra with each count. Intended for meditation use only – do not wrap and wear as jewelry, as this may cause the mala to break over time.
Handmade organic item: natural variances in bead size, bead color, and thread color may be apparent. Minor imperfections such as scratches and cracks may be visible.