- Stretchy meditation mala beads made of natural plant seed
- Can be wrapped and worn around wrist
- Measures about 32” inches, 8 mm bead size
- 108 beads plus guru bead and red counter beads
- Handmade in Nepal with organic imperfections
Meditation malas are used to bring calm and peace to one’s thoughts during meditation. Moving one bead at a time, practitioners repeat a mantra or intention, using the repetitive motion to create positive emotion and powerful presence within each moment.
This organic meditation mala is made of natural plant seeds, promoting an awareness of environment and the true nature of one’s surroundings. Mala also comes on a stretchy cord, so it can be wrapped and worn on the wrist throughout the day. Contains 108 beads, a number believed to lead seekers to the center of the spiritual universe.
Made by hand in Nepal - organic imperfections may be apparent, enhancing individual characteristic of each item.