This ornate lock and key set is a lovely decorative piece: anything you lock away will look regal and antique! Both of the functional keys it comes with are decorated with Vajra symbol. The lock itself features a detailed relief of Yamantaka, a wrathful Tibetan god figure who is also known as The Conqueror of Death. A most fearsome figure to guard your possessions! The lock is made of brass and mixed metals. Lock measures 4.5 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide and 1 inch deep. Keys are about 3 inches long each. Made in India.
- Ornate lock and key set with Vajra
- Made of brass and mixed metals
- 4.5’’ tall, 2.5’’ wide and 1’’ deep
- Comes with two Vajra keys
- Keys are each about 3’’ long
- Weighs under 1 lb. (about 14 oz.)
- Made in India
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections which are true characteristic of this craft.