- Auspicious symbols cuff bracelet
- Made of 60% white copper / 40% zinc
- Depicts endless knot and golden fish
- Measures about 0.8 inches wide
- Open-ended fits most wrist sizes
In Buddhism, the endless knot represents life, love and interconnectedness while the golden fish symbolizes fertility, plentitude, and the spontaneous joy of the beauty and bliss that lies beyond our known existence.
Handmade:- minor variation in size or finish may be apparent, reflecting the unique artistic identity of each item. No two items exactly alike. Handmade in Thailand.