The sound of a bell is an inspiring sensory experience that one can incorporate into meditation and personal ritual. This bell and Vajra set is beautifully made with a rustic, antique finish. Traditionally seen together in Tantric and Vajrayana Buddhist rituals, the Vajra is said to represent compassion while the bell represents wisdom. This is a notable combination, since it is believed that enlightenment can only be accomplished when wisdom and compassion unite. This ornately detailed set, made of copper and brass, comes with a case that holds both the bell and Vajra tool. The Vajra (referred to as Dorje in Tibetan) measures about 4 inches long total. The bell has a 3 inch diameter and measures about 6 inches high. Entire case is about 4.5 x 7 x 3.5 inches.
- Dorje (Vajra) and Bell Set
- Comes with bell, vajra and case
- Made of copper, brass, and other traditional metals
- Bell is 6 inches tall, 3 inches across
- Vajra is 4 inches long total
- Case is 4.5 x 7 x 3.5 inches
- Set weighs under 2 lbs. (about 1lb. and 13 oz.)
- Made in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.