Tibetan Tingsha cymbals are known for their high pitch and long resonating ring. Traditionally used for specific Tibetan rituals, their distinct sound helps clear the mind for meditation. The cymbals are connected by a cord or rope. This rustic set of brass and copper features a pair of Tingsha cymbals decorated with mantra reliefs and connected by a leather cord. Each cymbal measures about 2.75” in diameter. Cymbals come in a matching case. The authentic make of this set lends the whole piece a wonderfully aged, antique look.
- Authentic Tingsha cymbal set for meditation
- Comes with two cymbals and case
- Made of copper, brass and other traditional metals
- Cymbals are each 2.75” in diameter
- Case measures about 3” in diameter
- Entire set weighs approximately 1 lb.
- Made in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections which are true characteristic of this craft. Size and color of this piece will vary.