A silhouette of a lotus flower is cut into the flat sterling silver charm that dangles from this bracelet of real conch shell beads. The creamy color of the piece is offset by a dark burgundy cord. The lotus is a sacred symbol in Buddhism, and it is said that our hearts are like a lotus; it is only by imbibing the virtues of Buddha that they will blossom and open.
- Beaded bracelet with lotus charm
- Made of conch shell beads and sterling silver
- Beads are approximately 8 mm
- Adjustable band fits most wrist sizes
- Charm is approximately .5" across
- Made by Tibetan artists in the USA
- Beads are made in Nepal
This item is handmade from natural materials and thus may display slight variation in color, design and finish. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece.