Cast from iron and other traditional metals, this striking Om lotus chime contains seven jingling camel bells. Camel bells have been used in caravans throughout India to help the animals keep pace during a long journey. Lightweight and small, and unlike other chimes, the bells produce a lovely light tinkling sound that falls gently on the ears. Crafted in Northern India, the chime is embellished with colorful beads.
- Om lotus wind chime with traditional camel bells
- Made of traditional metals and synthetic beads
- Chime measures 20 x 12 inches when hanging (overall)
- Each bell is 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Chime weighs approximately 1lb. and 4 oz.
- Handcrafted in Northern India
This item is specially crafted by hand and may display variations in surface, design, finish and color. When placed outdoors, prolonged exposure to the elements will cause natural surfaces changes over time.