The Vajra is a Buddhist ritual tool. Combining the imagery of both a diamond and a thunderbolt, it represents resolute spirit and great power. This beaded bracelet with dramatic black onyx features a Vajra bead nestled between coral and reconstituted turquoise. Vajra bead measures about .75 inches across. Stone beads are each about 8 mm. Bracelet is adjustable and will accommodate most wrist sizes. Bracelet is hand strung in the USA.
- Beaded Vajra bracelet
- Made of black onyx beads and mixed metal
- Also features coral and reconstituted turquoise
- Vajra bead is about .75 inches long
- Stone beads are each 8 mm
- Adjustable length, fits most wrist sizes
- Strung by hand in the USA
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.