1) Gratitude (noun): An attitude of joyful abundance
Gratitude is opening our eyes to see the love and bounty that surrounds us.
2) Sow gratitude. Reap contentment.
"Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. -Melody Beattie
3) Today: Take stock of your blessings
There’s always something to be thankful for. Today, acknowledge all the good things in your life.
4) The best time to be grateful is always
Certain holidays or times of year bring gratitude into the light. But in truth, every day is a good day to give thanks.
5) Gratitude is the foundation for joy
“It’s not happy people who are thankful, it’s thankful people who are happy.” -Anonymous
6) Gratitude gives birth to gratitude.
In finding happiness in life, one oft-overlooked technique is the simple practice of gratitude. It’s accessible, easily learned, and requires no religion or philosophy; all that is needed is a genuine thankfulness for what we are given at this exact moment.