Suitable for a table or altar, this lustrous runner shines with color and vibrancy. Each is woven with an ornate lotus flower pattern, the lotus being one of the most important and prominent symbols in Eastern Spirituality. Available in red or orange, both ends of the runner are accentuated with colorful tassels. Piece measures 78 inches long, and tassels on either end are about 9 inches long each. Runner is about 13 inches wide. Made in Nepal.
- Altar and table runner with lotus pattern
- Made of polyester brocade fabric
- Runner is 13 inches wide, 78 inches long
- Tassels on either end are 9 inches long each
- Available in red or orange
- Made in Nepal
This item was handmade and may show slight variations in color, construction and appearance. Such details add to the unique artistry of each item. Individual measurements may differ from piece to piece.