This terrarium is an eye-pleasing mix of various plants and design elements. In addition to multicolor moss and a single air plant, the terrarium comes with rocks, pebbles, a small Buddha statue, a single “Zen Inspired” rock, and a ceramic succulent statue. All fit nicely into a modern style base. Because of all the different components, each terrarium is its own unique and dynamic display. Terrarium base measures 7 inches across and 3.25 inches high. Piece weighs about 2.5 pounds total. Comes with a felted bottom to prevent scratching. See below for plant care.
- Buddha’s garden terrarium
- Comes with colorful moss and an air plant
- Also comes with rocks and pebbles
- Includes one Zen inspired rock depicting an inspirational word like Zen, Breathe, Namaste, Serenity (randomly selected)
- Buddha statue and ceramic succulent are included
- Buddha statue measures 3.5 (h) x 2.5 (l) x 1.5 (d) inches
- Ceramic succulent statue is 1.5 (h) x 2.5 (l) x 2.5 (d) inches
- Terrarium base is 3.5 (h) x 7 (l) x 7 (d) inches
- Weighs a total of about 2.5 pounds
- Terrariums are nonreturnable
This item features variations in color, design elements, and overall appearance. Because of its many components, no two terrariums are alike.
Plant care: Upon receiving, unwrap your air plant and soak in a bowl of water for 20 to 30 minutes. Allow to dry, then place in the moss behind the statue. Keep terrarium near bright, filtered light, not direct sunlight. Repeat the process above 1x per week, always allowing the air plant to dry before placing it back in the terrarium. If atmosphere is particularly dry, feel free to occasionally mist the plant in addition to soaking once a week. Moss requires no care as it takes humidity from the air.