- Hand carved Buddha statue
- Beautiful organic finish suar wood
- Natural wood grain and texture variation
- Measures 16 x 10 x 6 inches
- Weighs about 10-12 pounds
- Made by artists in Indonesia
This serene wood statue depicts Buddha in calm meditation, his hands held in a gesture of teaching, with touched fingertips representing the transmission of knowledge. Made from a single section of beautifully rich suar wood, each statue has unique and natural variation in wood grain and finish – making your statue truly one of a kind. Measures about 16 inches high and weighs between 10 and 12 pounds approx. Handmade by artists working with natural materials – minor imperfections in wood surface are characteristic of this artistic tradition and add to the overall individual character of each item.