In Tibetan culture, prayer flags are hung to promote good fortune and dispel danger. This set of ethically traded five prayer flags has been hand screened with the image of Buddha. The purchase of these flags goes towards the Tibetan Nun Project, which provides support to Tibetan nuns living in exile. Each set has been blessed by the nuns residing at the Dolma Ling Nunnery located in northern India.
- Tibetan prayer flags with Buddha
- Made of cotton blend fabric
- Flags are 12 x 8 inches, includes 5 flags total
- Garland is approximately 4 feet long
- Purchase benefits Tibetan nuns in exile
- Fair trade, handmade in India
Handcrafted: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Fair trade product
Supports Tibetan exiles