- Buddha and Shakti tantric embrace statue
- United principles of male (compassion) and female (wisdom)
- Measures 5” x 3.5” x 3”, weighs about 0.5 pounds
- Made of resin with hand painted finish
- Choose from Turquoise, Lapis, Cherry
- Made in Nepal, minor imperfections enhance artistic appeal
This harmonious statue depicts Buddha and Shakti in intimate embrace. Their union evokes balance between the active, masculine figure of compassion (karuna) and skillful method (upaya), and the passive, feminine figure of wisdom (prajna). According to Tibetan Buddhism, these qualities are essential to attain enlightenment by seeing beyond the veils of illusion (maya).
Statue measures 5 inches, made of resin with intricate detailing and hand painted turquoise finish. Made in Nepal – minor variation in finish may be apparent between items, enhancing artistic character of each statue.