The Hamsa Lotus Chime brings good blessings to your home along with the gentle peal of handcrafted Indian bells. Traditionally hung to keep away misfortune, the Hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern symbol of luck and protection. Hand-painted with henna details, this cheerful version of the symbol dangles with golden lotus flowers and wood beads for a bit of Eastern charm.
- Hamsa chime with traditional Indian bells
- Carved wooden Hamsa symbol
- Wood bead details, metallic lotus flowers
- Chime measures 31’’L x and 5’’W total
- Comes with a chain hook for easy installation
- Made in India
Handcrafted: this item was artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.