This unique fresco wall art is hand-printed in the United States and features Buddha with his hands in the Dharmachakra mudra. In this mudra, the forefinger and thumb touch one another to form the Wheel, which represents a metaphysical union of right action and wisdom. With his hands held over his chest, this means that the Buddha's teachings come straight from the heart.
The tile is made of Italian Botticino Marble, which is quarried in Verona, Italy and printed in the USA. The tile itself measures 8 x 8 inches while the overall shadowbox measures 9 x 9 x 1.5 inches. Box contains a keyhole for easy hanging. Because of the antique style of this piece, no two tiles are alike. Surface chips and imperfections are part of the piece's artistic appeal.
- Buddha fresco art depicting the Dharmachakra mudra
- Italian marble tile on wood frame shadow box
- Tile measures 8 X 8 inches
- Overall wood frame measures 9 X 9 X 1.5 inches
- Product weighs about 3 pounds
- Hand printed & mounted in USA
- Minor variations enhance unique artistic character
Aged finish, the tiles have artistic surface cracks, chips, and rounded edges. Aged finish of the tile is intended to bring out the artistic quality of the wall art. Please do not use any abrasive cleaners or pads, this will scratch the image.