This bone prayer mala (rosary) of 108 beads is indispensable to meditative practice. Each bead is used to count the repetition of a mantra or chant. The number 108 bears spiritual significance across several cultures. Handmade in Nepal. Minor variations and organic defects enhance individual artistic character.
- Beautiful meditation mala
- 108 beads + Guru bead
- Measures about 30" long
- Beads: Yak Bone, 10 mm approx
- Coral and Turquoise inlay work
- Dorje Bell brass counters on leather cords
- Handmade in Nepal
- Slight organic defects in beads may be present
Hand made with love in Nepal in truest traditions. Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate imperfections, variations which are true characteristic of this craft.