Pour all your thoughts and dreams into the blank pages of this eco-friendly journal, handcrafted by fair trade artisans and printed with a soothing lotus flower. All its pages are made from discarded cotton scraps, which have been repurposed into a richly textured paper boasting a uniquely soft feel. Immerse yourself in a meditative writing session with relief, knowing your journal is entirely tree-free and kind to the earth. A symbol of purity and non-attachment, its lotus is delicately brushed with splendid gold accents.
- Eco-friendly 100% tree-free writing journal
- Colorful lotus design with hand-painted details
- Handcrafted from upcycled cotton scraps
- Journal measures approximately 5’’W x 7’’L
- 96 blank pages, tie and tassel closure
- Fair trade, made in Rajasthan, India
Handcrafted: artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Fair trade product