This intricately embroidered square cushion is ideal for meditation and yoga. Look closely and you’ll notice tiny mirrors within the fabric. Mirror-work is a beautiful detail used frequently in traditional Indian textiles. Mirror work on textiles is said to have originated in 13th century Persia. The craft may have percolated into India from Baluchistan (Pakistan) during the Mughal era.
Cushions are highly recommended for meditation: they provide support for the spine, enabling you to feel more comfortable for extended periods of sitting. This cushion is filled with a high-density cotton/poly/viscose stuffing that is soft and firm. Cushion measures 15.5 inches wide, 15.5 inches long, and about 4 inches high.
- Indian meditation cushion
- Features colorful embroidery and mirror work
- Cushion measures 15.5 x 15.5 x 4 inches
- Weighs approximately 2 pounds
- Exterior is made of cotton on front, rayon on back
- Interior filled with polyester/cotton/viscose blend
- Made in India
Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, there may be slight variations in color, embellishments, and size.