Known in Tibetan Buddhism as Tingsha, these premium hand cymbals infuse your spiritual practice with beautiful sounds and rich tradition. Their crisp ring helps clear the mind and set the tone for meditation. Made from copper, brass, and other metals, each pair comes with an ornate antique-style case for storage. Cymbals are each 3 inches in diameter. Case is 3.5 inches in diameter and 2 inches high. Handcrafted in Nepal.
- Traditional Tibetan hand cymbals
- Made from copper, brass, and other traditional metals
- Cymbals are connected with a leather cord
- Each cymbal is about 3 inches in diameter
- Floral case is 3.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- Made in Nepal
Handcrafted: artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.