Beads of buffalo bone are beautifully inlaid with chips of faux turquoise, red glass, copper, and white metal. Bone is used in malas to remind the wearer of life’s impermanence and the finite nature of all things. Made with 27 beads total (including a single counter bead), this mala is available with white bone or dyed black bone. Topped with a single guru bead, bracelet stretches to fit most wrist sizes. Beads are about 8 to 9 mm each. Fair trade, made in Nepal.
- Fair trade stretchy wrist mala
- Buffalo bone with copper, white metal
- Also features glass and faux turquoise chips
- 27 beads total plus a single guru bead
- Choose from white or black beads
- Mala stretches to fist most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.