Bone is traditionally used in malas to remind the wearer of life’s impermanence and the finite nature of all things. This mala's smooth buffalo bone beads are beautifully inlaid with chips of faux turquoise, red glass, copper, and white metal. Made with 27 beads total (including a single counter bead), it's available in your choice of white or black. Topped with a tasseled guru bead, its stretchy band easily fits most wrist sizes. Beads are about 8 to 9 mm each. Fair trade, made in Nepal.
- Fair trade stretchy wrist mala
- Buffalo bone with copper, white metal
- Also features glass and faux turquoise chips
- 27 beads total plus a single guru bead
- Choose from white or black-dyed beads
- Mala stretches to fist most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.