Bursting with color and intricacy, these versatile throws of thick cotton can be hung on the wall or used as bedspreads. Each features an elaborate mandala design created using a traditional method of resist-dyeing. First, wax is carefully molded onto the the blanket in the shape of a mandala. Then, artisans carefully apply dye over the wax. Afterward, the wax is peeled off to reveal the final breathtaking design.
Embellished with an artistic fringe, blankets each measure 70 x 40 inches and come with corner loops for easy hanging. Available in blue, green, or pink. Handmade in India.
- Hand-dyed lotus mandala textile
- Can be used as a tapestry or throw blanket
- 100% cotton, decorative fringe
- Available in blue, pink, or green
- Measures 70 x 40 inches total
- Fair trade, handmade in India
Handcrafted: created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Fair trade product