These artistic earrings each offer a vision of the lotus flower at the end of its journey. The lotus, having grown in mucky waters to finally blossom in the sun, takes the form of a green onyx stone nestled on top of a delicate lotus pad. In Buddhism, an open lotus symbolizes enlightenment. These poetic earrings measure about 0.75” across. Gemstone has a diameter of about 0.20”. Made in Thailand.
- Lotus pad gemstone earrings
- Made of sterling silver with green onyx
- Earrings measure 0.75'' across
- Gemstone measures about 0.20'' across
- Stud earrings with butterfly backing
- Made in Thailand
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.