This delightful lotus wind chime is handmade and comes with a traditional Indian nana bell. Nana bells are unique to India, originally used to keep track of cattle herds. Made using a family formula of smelted metals, each bell is crafted with a hand hewed wood clapper and individually tuned. The result is a melodic, light jingle that echoes and soothes. This chime is a tied with a looped cord so you can hang and enjoy its songs right away. This piece includes colorful glass beads to catch the light.
- Glass bead and nana bell lotus wind chime
- Made of various traditional metals and hand-hewed wood
- Includes several colorful glass beads
- When hung, measures approximately 24 inches long
- Lotus flowers are 6x5 inches, bell is 1x1x1.5 inches
- Chime weighs approximately 6 oz.
- Handmade in India
This item was hand crafted using traditional metal smelting techniques and was assembled from various pieces. Slight imperfections as well as variations in size, color and appearance enhance the handcrafted nature of the chime. When hanging outdoors, prolonged exposure to the elements will cause natural surface changes over time.