- Green and gold metal singing bowl
- Decorative mantras and symbols
- Made of 7 traditional metals
- Measures about 4.5 inches at widest point
- Measures about 2.75 – 3 inches high
- Weighs about 1 – 1.5 pounds
- Includes wooden striker and a brocade cushion (design may vary)
- Made in Nepal
Singing bowls are traditionally used to enhance meditative rituals. Practitioners create harmonic vibrations by tapping the side of the bowl and then running a wooden striker around the bowl’s edge.
The bowl is made using 7 traditional metals: gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. The bowl is treated with a striking green and gold finish and is further decorated with the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra in bright gold letters on the outside, with various Buddhist symbols set on the inside base and bottom of the bowl. A wooden striker and a green, square silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects.
Made in Nepal: no two items are alike. Each individual singing bowl will vary in thickness, weight and appearance.