Lokta is a plant indigenous to the Himalayas, flourishing at an altitude of over 6,500 feet! Lokta paper is known for its strength and rich texture. Made from this highly prized paper, these two journals feature Green Tara and an intricate Buddha Mandala design. Each is bound with naturally yellowed blank pages that are just waiting to be filled in. Handmade in Nepal, each journal measures 5 x 8 x .25 inches.
- Set of two handmade journals
- Made of handmade lokta paper
- Green journal with Green Tara
- Black journal with Buddha Mandala
- Journals each measure 5x8x.25 inches
- Fair trade, made in Nepal
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft