- Serene Green Tara statue with turquoise finish
- Green Tara embodies fierce protectiveness and resourcefulness
- Made of resin with intricate detailing and turquoise finish
- Made in Nepal, minor imperfections enhance artistic appeal
- Measures 6” x 4” x 3.5”, weighs about 0.75 pounds
In Buddhism, Tara is the female embodiment of compassion and wisdom. As Green Tara (green the color of activity and accomplishment), she also evokes youthful vigor and life energy, imparting her resourcefulness to anyone in need of help. Statue made of resin with intricate detailing and hand painted turquoise finish. Made in Nepal – minor variation in finish may be apparent between items, enhancing artistic character of each statue.