This life is a gift: drink it all in with a positive outlook! Remind yourself to see the glass as “half full” with a unique vintage-inspired necklace made by US artisans. Using a special art printing process, an image is transferred onto cherry-stained maple wood to create a tiny lithograph. The piece is then encased in resin and set in a sleek sterling silver bezel. The result is a wonderful miniature art display that shows off the rustic charm of natural wood grains. Hangs from an espresso nylon cord with a sterling silver spring-ring clasp.
- Wooden lithograph necklace, “half-full”
- Made of maple wood, resin, and sterling silver
- Necklace cord is made of nylon
- Pendant measures about ¾ inches across
- The nylon cord is about 17 ¾ inches long
- Handmade in the USA
This item was handmade using natural materials and special art printmaking processes. Variation in overall appearance and finish may occur, contributing to the unique beauty of each piece.