- Hand-hammered rustic metal singing bowl
- Made of 7 traditional metals
- Antique bronze finish with inlaid Buddha image
- Bowl measures about 5.5 inches diameter, 2.5 inches high
- Bowl weighs about 1 pound
- Includes wooden striker and silk cushion
- Made in Nepal
Singing bowls have been used for centuries to enhance meditation practices. The relaxing harmonics are created by tapping the side of the bowl and then rubbing an instrument, or striker, along the bowl’s rim to produce humming vibrations which quickly fill the room.
This particular singing bowl is hand-hammered and decorated with an embossed image of the meditating Buddha on the bowl’s inside. A wooden striker and silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects. The bowl is made using 7 traditional metals: gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. Bowl measures 5.5 inches diameter and weighs about 1 pound.
Handmade in Nepal: no two items made alike. Each individual singing bowl will vary in thickness, weight and appearance. Decorative symbols on the bowl's underside will vary.