Treat your mind and soul to a free-flowing journaling session with the textured pages of this handmade journal. Boasting cheerful hues and a charming peacock print, it draws from an ancient form of Indian painting known as Madhubani. The hand-printed cover is trimmed with sunny yellow piping and carefully wound with cord to keep your thoughts and musings safely tucked away.
Small-4’’W x 6’’L
Medium-5’’W x 7’’L
Large-6’’W x 8’’L
- Brightly colored writing journal
- Hand-printed peacock cover
- Bound with textured blank paper
- Fabric trim, wrapped string closure
- Available in three different sizes
- Handcrafted in India
Handcrafted: artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.