- Handmade vintage art blocks, set of 3
- "Free," "Explore," and "Still" prints
- Layers of paint and plaster on wood
- Measure 3.75 x 3.75 x 1.25 inches each
- Weigh about 7 ounces each
- Made in Canada
These stunningly simple pieces of wall art are handcrafted using traditional plastering techniques applied in multiple layers over wood. Every art block is individually produced, enhancing its one of a kind uniqueness while creating an overall vintage appearance. The first block reads “Free” alongside a black flock of birds, the second reads “Explore” beneath a long-winged gull and the third reads “Still” next to a reflected heron.
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in color and texture may be apparent, adding to the overall artistry of each individually crafted piece.