This delightful lotus wind chime is handmade and contains traditional Indian nana bells. Nana bells are unique to India, originally used to keep track of cattle herds. Made using a secret family formula of smelted metals, each bell is crafted with a hand hewed wood clapper and then individually tuned. The result is a melodic, light tinkling sound that falls softly on the ears.
- Lotus flower bell wind chime
- Made of mixed metal and wood
- Chime measures 9x9x1 inches
- Bells are each 1.5-1.75 inches long
- Chime weighs less than 1 lb. (approximately 6 oz.)
- Hand crafted in India
This item was hand crafted using traditional metal smelting techniques. Slight imperfections as well as variations in size, color and appearance enhance the handcrafted nature of the piece. When placed outdoors, prolonged exposure to the elements will cause natural surface changes over time.