This meditation kit is a simple and lovely introduction to the practice of Buddhist meditation. It features a Tibetan japa mala made of 108 carved bone beads and a cream colored khata subtly printed with mantras and the Eight Auspicious Symbols of Buddhism. Khatas are traditional Buddhist scarves, worn during ceremonies or draped over the images of spiritual figures. Both come in a beautifully decorated bamboo box.
To use the mala simply go through the beads one by one as you count or recite a chosen mantra. The mala features one guru bead and is inlaid with colorful chips of blue and red.
- Mala meditation kit
- Comes with bamboo box, mala and khata scarf
- Mala is made of carved bone with inlays
- Contains 108 beads plus guru bead, beads are 8-9 mm
- Khata measures 67.5 inches x 11.5 inches
- Box measure 16.5 x 3.25 x 1.25 inches
This item features multiple components made from various materials. It may display organic variations in color and finish. Such distinctions add to the unique beauty of each piece.