Tibetan Singing Bowl Sample: For reference only.
- Smooth metal singing bowl with embossed designs
- Made of 7 traditional metals
- Shiny brass finish with Buddhas embossing
- Measures about 6 inches at widest point
- Measures about 3 inches high
- Bowl weighs about 2 pounds
- Includes wooden striker and silk cushion
- Made in Nepal
Singing bowls are traditional tools used to create relaxing harmonics and enhance personal meditation. The unique tonal sounds are created by tapping the side of the bowl with an instrument, or striker, then running the striker along the bowl’s edge. This produces deep, humming vibrations which quickly fill the room. This particular singing bowl contains 5 embossed Buddhas laid into a circle inside the bowl’s base, reflecting the circular nature of meditative activities. A wooden striker and silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects.
The audio sample is offered to give a basic idea of this item's sound. However, please note that no two pieces sound exactly the same. We hope you’ll appreciate the unique tone of each bowl and the beautiful vibrations that results from each bowl.