In Tibetan Buddhism, skulls are used to signify impermanence and encourage a life of compassion. This wrist meditation mala features 15 individually knotted skull beads for counting and repeating mantras and prayers. Three colored strings (black, red and honey) form an adjustable cord that expands up to 11 inches, accommodating most men’s wrist sizes.
- Men’s adjustable wrist meditation mala
- Made of carved bone and three colored strings
- 15 skull beads are individually knotted
- 2 smaller skulls attached to adjusting pull cords
- Skulls are 8 mm approx.
- Wrist cord adjusts up to 11 inches
- Strung in the USA
- Beads made in Nepal
Handmade item: naturally occurring variances in bead size or string color are the result of the individual artistry behind each unique item.