These antique style tingsha cymbals with Om and lotus reliefs are hand cast by Tibetan artisans. Traditionally used in specific Tibetan rituals, tingsha are a lovely addition to meditation. When struck together, they produce a clear and pure sound that removes negative energies. These cymbals are marvelously decorated with ornate reliefs of Om and the lotus symbol. Cymbals each measure 3 inches across and are connected by a woven cord. Made in India.
- Tingsha cymbals with Om and lotus reliefs
- Made of brass and other traditional metals
- Tingsha cymbals measure 3 inches across
- Cord connecting cymbals is 18.5 inches long
- Made in India by artisans
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.