You can use sound to clear the mind, ward off negative energy, and to mark the beginning and end of meditation or ritual. Tingsha cymbals, such as these, have traditionally been used for specific Tibetan ceremonies. They produce a clear resonating ring, and thus are a wonderful addition to meditation.
These cymbals are crafted with reliefs of the mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum. This is one of the most well known mantras in Tibetan Buddhism, and is mantra for compassion and benevolence. Made of a mix of traditional metals, cymbals have a diameter of 2.75 inches and are connected by a leather cord. Made in India.
- Tingsha cymbals for meditation
- Designed with mantra reliefs
- Made of a mix of traditional metals
- Cymbal diameter is 2.75 inches for each
- Cymbals weigh about 10 oz.
- Cymbals are connected by a leather cord
- Made in India
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections which are true characteristic of this craft.