- Om Mani Padme Hum mantra bracelet
- Mantra translates as “hail to the jewel in the lotus”
- Mother of pearl beads measure 10 mm approx
- Grey smoky quartz spacer bead 8 mm
- Adjustable cord fits most women’s sizes
- Made by Tibetan artists in the USA
This detailed Buddhist bracelet is symbolic of peaceful impermanence – the mother of pearl beads are hand painted with the Om Mani mantra and over time the painted symbols will fade, symbolizing the bare beauty of the present moment. Adjustable pull cord fits most women’s wrist sizes. Hand painted – variation in painted mantras enhances artistic appeal. Symbols will fade. Not intended for wear in water.