Singing bowls are traditionally used to enhance meditative rituals. Practitioners create harmonic vibrations by tapping the side of the bowl and then running a wooden striker around the bowl’s edge.
- Red and gold metal singing bowl
- Decorative traditional symbols
- Hand-finished: Organic imperfections are present
- Measures about 6-6.5 inches at widest point
- Measures about 3-3.5 inches high
- Weighs about 1.5-2 pounds
- Includes wooden striker and silk cushion
- Made in Nepal
The bowl is made using 7 traditional metals: gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. The bowl features a vibrant red and gold finish and is embellished with auspicious symbols on the outside, inside base, and bottom, making this a beautiful and mysterious object to explore and share with visitors to your home. A wooden striker and silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects. Bowl measures about 2.75 inches high, 5.5 inches at its widest point and weighs about 1.5 pounds.
Made in Nepal: each singing bowl is individually created and will vary slightly in thickness, weight and appearance. Silk cushion may vary in color and shape.