Groovy Rewards is Buddha Groove’s convenient customer loyalty rewards program. Customers receive up to 5% credit back on every Buddha Groove purchase.
How Does It Work?
Every time you buy something from Buddha Groove, 5% of your total order gets put aside in the form of a store credit. You’ll receive the credit regardless of how much you spend: no matter your order, you get a little something back each time!
How Do I access my store credit?
If you created an account: If you have an account with Buddha Groove, simply sign into your Buddha Groove account. Once you have signed in, you can check to see how much store credit is available under the “Orders” tab. Your store credit is also listed in the menu at the top of the screen.
If you selected the guest checkout option: Even if you don’t have a Buddha Groove account, you still receive rewards! When you do a guest-checkout, the store credit you earn is automatically saved under your email. You can recover your store credit by following the instructions to Reset Your Password. Be sure to use the same email that you used to make your original purchase.
Once you’ve reset your password and signed in, you will see your store credit listed under the “Orders” tab. Your store credit is also listed in the menu at the top of the screen.
Note: It can take 5-7 business days after your order has been shipped for store credit to appear in your account.
How Do I Redeem My Rewards?
Rewards can be used towards your next Buddha Groove purchase. To redeem your store credit, simply place an order while signed into Buddha Groove. When you go to checkout, look to see that the "Apply Store Credit” option is checked before you make your payment. If you wish to save your credit for another time, uncheck the "Apply Store Credit" box that appears when you go to enter your payment information.
- Reward points are non-redeemable on pre-existing offers or previously placed orders
- If an order is returned, reward points earned on that order will be deducted from the member’s rewards account. If the points are not available in the member’s account, the dollar value corresponding to the used points will be deducted from the total refund.
- Groovy Rewards points expire 12 months after being earned
- If you are using a discount coupon code, your order may not qualify for reward points
- Behavior deemed not in-line with the spirit of the program will result in points and/or membership being revoked.