According to Hindu folklore, the first Rudraksha tree grew from the tears of Lord Shiva, and as a result, Rudraksha seeds are said to have special healing and spiritual capacities. Containing a total of 108 seeds, this knotted mala is perfect for everyday ritual and mediation. Simply move through the beads one by one as you as you recite a chosen mantra and feel the tiny seeds' natural creases and crinkles in your fingers.
This mala has two tassels of that can can be gently pulled to adjust its length. Tassels are available in purple or grey.
- Knotted Rudraksha mala necklace
- 108 beads total, beads are approximately 6 mm
- Mala is approximately 28 inches long, length is adjustable
- Tassels are approximately 4.5 inches long each
- Choose from purple or grey tassels
- Made in Indonesia
This item is handmade from natural elements. Seeds may vary in regards to size, color and overall appearance.