This handsome mala for meditation and counting is made of 108 sandalwood beads, one guru bead, and three counter beads of lapis lazuli. Counters, also known as spacers, are beads that help you keep track as you move through your mala. Sandalwood has a subtle but naturally spicy scent, adding an extra sensory layer to your meditation experience. Mala measures 34 inches long. Beads are each about 8 mm. Strung by hand in the USA.
- Beaded mala with lapis counters
- 108 beads with guru bead and three counter beads
- Made of sandalwood beads and lapis lazuli beads
- Mala is about 34 inches long total
- Beads are each about 8 mm
- Strung by hand in the USA
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.
Made in the USA