Anoint yourself with the intoxicating notes of India’s most famous fragrances. Crafted using ancient Ayurvedic techniques, this luxurious soap sampler purifies body and spirit with its traditional aromas. All the soaps are handmade from a mix of healing herbs and natural ingredients by fair trade artisans in India’s “City of Nawabs”. The artisans use a gentle vegetable glycerin base that cleanses your skin without drying out its natural moisture.
Lemon with brahmi and tulsi - Lemon’s uplifting fragrance brightens your mood and the atmosphere so you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Jasmine with aloe vera and lemon - Extracted from flowers, Jasmine reduces stress and calms the mind with its soothingly sweet scent.
Sandalwood with peppermint and lotus - Used for centuries in spiritual ceremonies, Sandalwood’s rich woody aroma grounds the spirit for overall balance and wellbeing.
- Fair trade Ayurvedic soap sampler
- One bar each of Lemon, Jasmine, Sandalwood
- Crafted from medicinal herbs and natural ingredients
- Made with a gentle vegetable glycerin base
- Soaps are each 2’’L x 2’’W x 0.75’’H
- Cruelty-free, detergent-free, phosphate-free
- Wrapped in upcycled block-print fabric
- Fabric color and print will vary between sets