Copper bowls with brass Om reliefs are a lovely way to make an offering before meditation and worship. A practice seen across multiple spiritual traditions, making an offering allows you to put forth your intentions and symbolizes a break from material attachment.
Small and stackable, these bowls are just right for personal practice. When not used for spiritual purposes, display them as décor or use for small storage.
- Set of three offering bowls
- Embellished with Om reliefs and bead inlays
- Made of copper with brass
- Largest bowl is 4x4x3 inches
- Smallest bowl is 3x3x2 inches
- Weighs 12 oz. combined
- Made in India
This item is specially crafted by hand and may display variations in surface, design, finish and color.