The time-honored tradition of Japanese incense making is captured in this set of three different incense bundles, each a different fragrance. The first scent is Usuzumi No Sakura, made with the elegant aroma of cherry blossoms. The second is Meikoh Shibayama, sandalwood and floral combination meant to evoke a spring field covered in blooming flowers. Finally, there is Takasago, made with the calming scent of sandalwood. Incense sticks measure 5.5 inches long and burn for approximately 30 minutes each.
- Japanese incense, three separate bundles
- Made of traditional herbs
- Sticks measure 5.5 inches long each
- Burning time of 30 minutes
- Scents include cherry blossom, sandalwood, and a combination of floral and sandalwood
- Made in Japan