This terrarium’s shabby chic container is reminiscent of city gardens and urban landscaping. Whether you're in a noisy city or the quiet country, Buddha remains peaceful through it all. In addition to a Buddha figurine, this terrarium includes colorful moss, bark chips, rocks, and an air plant. A “Serenity” stone has been included to encourage calm and stillness. Tray is 12’’ wide, 4’’ deep, and 4’’ high. Buddha figurine is about 4.5’’ high, 2.5’’ wide, and 2.5’’ deep. See below for plant care.
- Shabby chic Buddha terrarium
- Comes with metal tray, resin Buddha statue, and "Serenity" stone
- Also includes rocks, bark chips, moss, and air plant
- Tray is 12 x 4 x 4 inches
- Figurine is 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Terrarium weighs about 4 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Terrariums are nonreturnable
Plant care: Upon receiving, unwrap your air plant and soak in a bowl of water for 20 to 30 minutes. Allow to dry, then place in terrarium. Keep terrarium near bright, filtered light, not direct sunlight. Repeat the process above 1x per week, always allowing the air plant to dry before placing it back in the terrarium. If atmosphere is particularly dry, feel free to occasionally mist the plant in addition to soaking once a week. Buddha Groove moss is treated and requires no care.
Buddha Groove original design