The double vajra (shaped like a cross, or plus sign) is a sacred tool thought to represent the foundation of the universe upon which all of our protection and strength relies. The shape of the vajra also recalls qualities of the diamond – an object that cuts but cannot be cut. In non-material terms, these qualities represent the resolute spirit and great power.
Measuring 1.25 inches long including hook, this pendant is handmade in Nepal from sterling silver with oxidized finish and intricate detailing on both sides.
- Sterling silver double Vajra pendant
- Symbolizes centeredness and protection
- Pendant measures 1.25 x 1 inches (including hook)
- Oxidized finish with intricate detailing on both sides
- Handmade by artists in Thailand