- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of sterling silver
- Plum rope cord with silver slider
- Inscription: “No mud no lotus” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Pendant measures 1 x 1 inch
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Handmade in Canada
This silver pendant necklace is a testament to perseverance and personal fortitude. The inscription, “No mud no lotus,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose own calligraphy serves as the blueprint for this unique line of necklaces. When worn around the neck it is a reminder that, like the lotus flower, we are destined to rise above the muck and mud that clouds our vision in the present moment. Sterling silver pendant measures 1 x 1 inch. A plum rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with silver slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches. Intended for delicate use.